When getting dressed, the lion’s share of our attention usually goes to the garments that are closest to the face: the jacket, shirt, and tie. While it’s obviously important to pay particular attention to these wardrobe elements, it behooves any well-dressed man to... Read More →
- Pinned Post Uncategorized Bespoke Suits Vs. Made to Measure Suits
- Uncategorized Cologne Guide Part 1: What Is Oil Content & What Are Notes?
- Uncategorized What Is Image Consulting and How Can It Benefit Me?
- Henry Davidsen Musings What’s your cigar of choice?
- Henry Davidsen Musings Time to Talk Organic Fiber
- Style Guide, Tips, & Tricks A Gentlemen’s Guide to Wearing Bracelets
- Style Guide, Tips, & Tricks The Custom Handbook- Ties
- Uncategorized All Tied Up
- Uncategorized While It’s Hot, Think Cold
- Uncategorized Fall Suiting Trends 2017