In 2016 U.S. organic fiber sales broke another record by hitting $1.4 billion according to the recently published 2017 Organic Industry Survey from the Organic Trade Association. This means buyers are now taking notice to what their clothes are made out of. Wanting more than just... Read More →
- Pinned Post Uncategorized Bespoke Suits Vs. Made to Measure Suits
- Uncategorized Cologne Guide Part 1: What Is Oil Content & What Are Notes?
- Uncategorized What Is Image Consulting and How Can It Benefit Me?
- Henry Davidsen Musings What’s your cigar of choice?
- Henry Davidsen Musings Time to Talk Organic Fiber
- Style Guide, Tips, & Tricks A Gentlemen’s Guide to Wearing Bracelets
- Style Guide, Tips, & Tricks The Custom Handbook- Ties
- Uncategorized All Tied Up
- Uncategorized While It’s Hot, Think Cold
- Uncategorized Fall Suiting Trends 2017
custom tailored suits