Fact: Men have a higher tendency to be colorblind than women. Issue resulting from said fact: Men have a higher tendency to do a poor job of coordinating colors in their wardrobes. Like many behaviors, this is one part nature, one part nurture. As for nature, just take our word... Read More →
- Pinned Post Uncategorized Bespoke Suits Vs. Made to Measure Suits
- Uncategorized Cologne Guide Part 1: What Is Oil Content & What Are Notes?
- Uncategorized What Is Image Consulting and How Can It Benefit Me?
- Henry Davidsen Musings What’s your cigar of choice?
- Henry Davidsen Musings Time to Talk Organic Fiber
- Style Guide, Tips, & Tricks A Gentlemen’s Guide to Wearing Bracelets
- Style Guide, Tips, & Tricks The Custom Handbook- Ties
- Uncategorized All Tied Up
- Uncategorized While It’s Hot, Think Cold
- Uncategorized Fall Suiting Trends 2017