2017 Henry Davidsen Suit Drive Challenge
Henry A. Davidsen: Master Tailors & Image Consultants, Philadelphia’s leader in custom tailored clothing, is challenging Philadelphians to donate 1,000 suit items by April 6th in support of Career Wardrobe.
Just in time for spring cleaning – President and founder of Henry A. Davidsen, Brian Lipstein is throwing down the gauntlet, challenging Philly men to donate gently-used suits, ties, jackets, shirts, pants, belts, and shoes in support of local unemployed men.
All professional attire collected during the month-long initiative will go directly to Career Wardrobe, a Philadelphia-based nonprofit providing a professional wardrobe to unemployed, low-income men – from laid-off workers to recovering substance abusers to veterans.
“Based on last year’s overwhelming success we are excited to support such a worthy organization again,” said Lipstein. “Career Wardrobe outfits these men from head to toe so they can walk in to a job interview not only looking the part but feeling confident, which is in line with what we do here at Henry A. Davidsen.”
Clothing will be collected at the following participating businesses:
- Henry A. Davidsen | 1701 Spruce St, 2nd Floor | Philadelphia, PA
- American Executive Centers
- Radnor | 150 N. Radnor Chester Rd. | Suite F-200
- Plymouth Meeting | 600 W. Germantown Pike | Suite 400
- Center City | 1515 Market St. | Suite 1200
- Marlton | 10,000 Lincoln Drive East | One Greentree Centre | Suite 201
- Malvern | 101 Lindenwood Dr. | Suite 225
- Bala Cynwyd | Two Bala Plaza | Suite 300
- Expert Technology Associates | 400 Davis Drive | Plymouth Meeting, PA
- Rife Real Estate | 625 W. Ridge Pike, Building F | Conshohocken, PA
- Ron Jaworski Management
- Blue Heron Pines | 550 Country Club Drive | Galloway Twp, NJ
- Downingtown Country Club | 93 Country Club Drive | Downingtown, PA
- Honey Run Golf Club | 3131 S. Salem Church Rd. | York, PA
- Ramblewood Country Club | 200 Country Club Parkway | Mount Laurel, NJ
- Riverwinds Golf & Tennis Club | 270 Eagle Point Rd. | West Deptford, NJ
- Running Deer Golf Club | 1111 Parvin Mill Rd. | Pittsgrove, NJ
- Valleybrook Country Club | 200 Golfview Drive | Blackwood, NJ
- Kistler Tiffany Benefits
- 400 Berwyn Park, Suite 200 | 899 Cassatt Road | Berwyn, PA
- 10,000 Midatlantic Drive, Suite 301 West | Mount Laurel, NJ
- 2 Mill Road, Suite 206 | Wilmington, DE
- The Safeguard Group, Inc. | 100 Granite Drive, Suite 205 | Media, PA
On Thursday, April 6th, the final day of the Suit Drive, guests will celebrate with a party and presentation at the Henry Davidsen showroom to kickoff a three-day Trunk Show event. As a thank you, donors will receive 10% off their next suit purchase.
To help spread the word about the Suit Drive, Henry A. Davidsen is encouraging people to share the #HDSuitDrive hashtag on their social media when they donate.
“The Suit Drive gives men looking to re-enter the workforce a chance at a new beginning said Lipstein. “Through this campaign, we have an opportunity to truly make a difference in people’s lives and communities.”
ABOUT HENRY A. DAVIDSEN
Henry A. Davidsen Master Tailors & Image Consultant’s offers perfectly tailored professional and special occasion clothing by appointment only. Exclusively located on the second floor at 1701 Spruce St. Philadelphia, PA, Henry A. Davidsen offers one-on-one consultations for the finest custom tailored clothing, casual wear, accessories and image consulting for professionals. Awarded several prestigious “Best of Philly” awards from Philadelphia Magazine Henry A. Davidsen was founded in 2006 and is owned and operated by CEO Brian Lipstein. For more information about Henry A. Davidsen please visit www.henrydavidsen.com.
ABOUT CAREER WARDROBE
Career Wardrobe is a nonprofit social enterprise that uses clothing and professional development to empower unemployed individuals to work. The Boutique is the cornerstone of the program and provides professional clothing to individuals in transition. Job seekers can shop at no cost with a referral or for a small fee if they are not receiving government assistance. In Philadelphia, the Boutique is also open to public where savvy shoppers can find great deals on women’s designer and contemporary clothing with all sales supporting our services. For more information, visit www.careerwardrobe.org