Picture this: It’s Monday morning, and you are getting ready for work. You get showered, comb your hair, brush your teeth, and start getting dressed. Then, you put on a crisp white dress shirt and your favorite navy suit, which is fresh from the dry cleaners. After you select a matching tie and shine your shoes, you reach into your closet for your final outfit accessory. Do you select a belt or suspenders? While both serve the same purpose, it’s important to know when and where you should be wearing each. Take it from the Philadelphia men’s suit experts and image consultants at Henry A. Davidsen, and follow our advice below!
- Uncategorized Now Trending: Top 3 Wedding Looks for Men in 2018
- Uncategorized First Impression Do’s and Don’ts of Men’s Image
- Style Guide, Tips, & Tricks Style Terminology Wool vs. Mohair: Two Distinct Fabrics
- Style Guide, Tips, & Tricks Trending Fashion: Pattern Mixing 101
- Style Guide, Tips, & Tricks 5 Essential Tips for Building Your Wardrobe
- Style Guide, Tips, & Tricks Belts Vs. Suspenders
- Uncategorized 4 Business Essentials for the Traveling Modern Gentleman
- Uncategorized 4 Body Language Tips Every Man Needs to Know
- Uncategorized Most Popular Men’s Sunglasses Styles In 2018
- Uncategorized The Time You Spend Crafting Your Image Is Valuable: Are You Spending It Right?
comment : 0