Picture this: It’s Monday morning, and you are getting ready for work. You get showered, comb your hair, brush your teeth, and start getting dressed. Then, you put on a crisp white dress shirt and your favorite navy suit, which is fresh from the dry cleaners. After you select a matching tie and shine your shoes, you reach into your closet for your final outfit accessory. Do you select a belt or suspenders? While both serve the same purpose, it’s important to know when and where you should be wearing each. Take it from the Philadelphia men’s suit experts and image consultants at Henry A. Davidsen, and follow our advice below!
- Uncategorized 3 Things That Happen When You Start Dressing Well
- Style Guide, Tips, & Tricks The Dos & Don’ts of Interview Attire for Men
- Style Guide, Tips, & Tricks The Best Beard Styles for Different Face Shapes
- Style Guide, Tips, & Tricks 4 Tips for the Man in a Hurry
- Henry Davidsen Musings The Ultimate Guide to a 5-Minute Shoe Shine
- Henry Davidsen Musings What is a Capsule Wardrobe?
- Style Guide, Tips, & Tricks Elevate Your Style With These 4 Grooming Tips
- Style Guide, Tips, & Tricks Top 5 Ways To Instantly Improve Your Style
- Henry Davidsen Musings Trending Now: Buy Less, But Buy Better
- Style Guide, Tips, & Tricks 4 Shirt Collars For Men
comment : 0