Picture this: It’s Monday morning, and you are getting ready for work. You get showered, comb your hair, brush your teeth, and start getting dressed. Then, you put on a crisp white dress shirt and your favorite navy suit, which is fresh from the dry cleaners. After you select a matching tie and shine your shoes, you reach into your closet for your final outfit accessory. Do you select a belt or suspenders? While both serve the same purpose, it’s important to know when and where you should be wearing each. Take it from the Philadelphia men’s suit experts and image consultants at Henry A. Davidsen, and follow our advice below!
- Henry Davidsen Musings What is Black Tie for Men?
- Style Guide, Tips, & Tricks How to Dress for A Casual Valentine’s Day Date
- Style Guide, Tips, & Tricks Essential Winter Fashion Guide for the Stylish Man
- Style Guide, Tips, & Tricks Is Your Attire Affecting Your Business Opportunities?
- Henry Davidsen Musings The 3 Pillars of Style
- Style Guide, Tips, & Tricks The Difference Between Style and Fashion
- Style Guide, Tips, & Tricks How to Pack Formal Wear for Travel
- Henry Davidsen Musings 3 Things That Happen When You Start Dressing Well
- Style Guide, Tips, & Tricks The Dos & Don’ts of Interview Attire for Men
- Style Guide, Tips, & Tricks The Best Beard Styles for Different Face Shapes
comment : 0