Even in this day and age’s hyper-polarization, we think everyone can agree on one thing:
This has been a long, challenging, bizarre three months.
We’re of course excited to move forward, but with a renewed commitment to the health and safety of our clients, employees, and our community at large. As such, we feel that it’s important to communicate our policies in response to COVID-19. In this post, we’ll go over what we’re doing, what we ask of our clients, and what to expect when you arrive. We’re also very excited to share the promotions for our virtual trunk show with Dormeuil – click the link if you’d like to jump down to view them.
But first, without further ado…
Henry A. Davidsen Is Open!
We’re delighted to announce the official reopening of our showroom with Philadelphia’s movement into Governor Wolf’s “Yellow Phase.” We resumed operations and as of Monday, June 8, are once again scheduling client appointments and consultations in our Philadelphia showroom.
Nearly three full months of being shut down has us eager to get back to what we do best – helping you feel empowered through your personal brand and a strategically built custom wardrobe. Projecting poise, success, leadership, and confidence is as important as ever!
Everyone’s safety is our number one priority and concern. We are following all recommended guidelines from the CDC, State, and City to ensure everyone is protected and comfortable. Those already familiar with our showroom experience know that our process is set up to be a private experience for you. We are simply enhancing that with diligent cleaning and disinfecting procedures to ensure we all stay virus-free!
What Henry A. Davidsen is doing
- Eight hours of ozone sanitation every night using this machine, which is proven to kill the virus.
- Client visits strictly by appointment only.
- Showroom and tailor shop are professionally cleaned.
- Only one appointment per time slot – we will not take overlapping appointments for the time being.
- Appointments spaced with minimum 30-minute gaps to allow for cleaning before you arrive.
- Disinfecting of all touched surfaces after each appointment (including measuring tools).
- Masks for all employees and clients – we have masks for you if you forget to bring your own.
- Mandatory temperature readings and passed health questionnaires for all employees daily.
What we ask you to do
- If you are sick, please reschedule your appointment
- Appointments are required in advance – we will accommodate requests as best as we can to maintain safety practices and appointment spacing.
- We ask that all clients wear face coverings when entering, leaving, and during fittings or close contact. Thanks to ozone sanitation and our store’s spaciousness, masks will not be required if a 6-foot distance can be maintained and as long as both client and employee are comfortable and in agreement to remove them for conversation.
- Please allow our staff to handle any product on display that you might be interested in taking a closer look at.
When you arrive
- You will have your temperature taken prior to entering with a contactless forehead thermometer. If you have a fever of 100 degrees or higher, we will reschedule you for another time.
- You must wear a mask when arriving and entering.
- Please sanitize your hands – choose to use hand-sanitizer at the door or wash your hands with soap and water in the restroom at the top of the stairs.
- Please arrive on time for your appointment so the next client scheduled after you will not have their time slot affected.
We have genuinely missed seeing all of you and can’t wait to catch up. Give us a call at 215-310-0219 or email us at email@example.com to book your appointment today.