Save the Date – Trunk Show featuring Dormeuil Cloth
We always advise our clients to plan ahead when building their wardrobes. Thankfully, we’re still in a time period when ordering spring clothes will still yield you months of wear after it arrives. We’re excited to share news of an upcoming event here in our Philadelphia showroom – please save the date for our trunk show featuring Dormeuil cloth.
Save The Date
This year’s spring trunk show will run from Thursday, May 6th through Saturday, May 8th. In years past we would strongly encourage appointments but accept walk-ins as we were able, but COVID restrictions mean that we require appointments ahead of time to avoid client overlap. Please schedule your appointment soon, as time slots always go quickly.
What Makes A Trunk Show Special?
Traditional retailers buy lots of inventory before a season begins, sell as much at full price as they can, and then mark items down at the end of the season to make room for new inventory. You might get a good price, but the selection is lacking and it’s still ready-to-wear, so the fit isn’t perfect and you can’t customize anything.
Our trunk shows take this model and flip it on its head. Instead of hoping for the best at the end of a season, our trunk shows offer a preview of what’s new in the fabric world for the upcoming season. While we don’t typically reduce our prices, we’re delighted to work with Dormeuil and our other partners to offer the following incentives to our loyal clients:
- 20% off any cloth in the Dormeuil collection
- Any purchase of Dormeuil cloth enters you into a raffle for a complimentary full custom sport coat. Complimentary coat offer is valid 5/1 – 5/15. Show dates are 5/6 – 5/8. Bonus opportunities available during show dates. Earn 1 raffle entry per cut of cloth purchased toward a complimentary sport coat. Earn 2 bonus entries for purchases made in-person during the show dates!
- $150 off a vest or 2nd pair of trousers with purchase of a full custom suit
- $75 off a coordinating trouser with purchase of a full custom sport coat
- Custom shirts: 10% off four, 15% off six or more, complimentary standard monograms
- Custom jeans: Buy one, get one at 20% off
- Custom polo shirts: complimentary accenting on orders of three or more
- Accessory grab bag: 15% off four or more ready-to-wear accessories
In short, our trunk shows offer a rare chance to get the best selection and preferred pricing.
Who is Dormeuil?
Dormeuil is a fifth-generation family firm that, simply put, makes some of the best cloth in the world. It’s renowned for its brilliance of color and last-a-lifetime construction quality. We featured them on our blog series about superior cloth mills, and we encourage you to take a look and learn about this storied firm.
Henry A. Davidsen is Dormeuil’s top seller in Pennsylvania, and we’re proud to leverage this relationship into special events and promotions for our clients.
As we mentioned above, please contact us and make an appointment to reserve your time slot. After that, we can’t wait to see you and talk about the next garment you’ll make up! If there are any questions we can answer in the meantime, don’t hesitate to call us at 215-310-0219 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.