Spring 2021 Trunk Show Reminder
As of this writing, it’s a bright, sunny, 80+ degree day here in Philadelphia. We’re invigorated by this weather, and we’re ready for our trunk show next week. We published a post about it last week, so we just wanted to send out our Spring 2021 trunk show reminder this week. We’ll keep this one brief and to the point – here’s the rundown of what’s going on.
Spring 2021 Trunk Show Promotions
All offers are available starting on 5/1 and valid through 5/15. The show itself runs from 5/6 – 5/8.
- 20% off any cloth in the Dormeuil collection
- Any purchase of Dormeuil cloth enters you into a raffle for a complimentary full custom sport coat. Complimentary coat offer is valid 5/1 – 5/15. Show dates are 5/6 – 5/8. Bonus opportunities available during show dates. Earn 1 raffle entry per cut of cloth purchased toward a complimentary sport coat. Earn 2 bonus entries for purchases made in-person during the show dates!
- $150 off a vest or 2nd pair of trousers with purchase of a full custom suit
- $75 off a coordinating trouser with purchase of a full custom sport coat
- Custom shirts: 10% off four, 15% off six or more, complimentary standard monograms. Complimentary custom monograms on in-person purchases between 5/6 – 5/8.
- Custom jeans: Buy one, get one at 20% off
- Custom polo shirts: complimentary accenting on orders of three or more
- Accessory grab bag: 15% off four or more ready-to-wear accessories. 20% off four or more ready-to-wear items between 5/6 – 5/8.
Luke Mayes, fabric guru for Dormeuil and 1st Vice-President of the Custom Tailors & Designers Association, will be present to answer questions and provide expert insight on Dormeuil’s cloth with his usual wit and charm. He’ll also bring some rare specialty fabrics that we don’t typically have in our showroom.
Arnie Roberti and his daughter Alexa Roberti, representing the second and third generations of family ownership of Adrian Jules, will also join us. Adrian Jules is our full custom tailor shop, representing one of only two “Grade Six Make” clothing companies remaining in the United States. They’ll bring plenty of samples, notably of their new safari jacket, deconstructed sport coats, and new custom jogger and drawstring pant models.
Make Your Appointment Now
The health of our clients, staff, and vendors is always top of mind for us, but particularly in the past year. With that in mind, we are requiring appointments for the trunk show so there’s no overlap between appointments. We’re getting requests for appointments as we speak, so reach out now to make sure you get a time slot. Give us a call at 215-310-0219 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to reserve your space now.