Just as women go to the hair salon for a haircut that is flattering to their unique face shape, men should visit their barber for a beard style that suits them as well. Men, if you want to look your best, our Philadelphia suit store specialists have some news for you: beards are not one-size-fits-all. On the flip side, we’ve made achieving the perfect beard style super easy with this detailed guide below. And don’t forget, with the cold weather on it’s way, to stop by the Henry A. Davidsen showroom in Philadelphia for all of your tailoring needs, today!
- Style Guide, Tips, & Tricks Tie Width Guide
- Style Guide, Tips, & Tricks 5 Simple Ways to Accessorize A Custom Suit
- Henry Davidsen Musings What is Black Tie for Men?
- Style Guide, Tips, & Tricks How to Dress for A Casual Valentine’s Day Date
- Style Guide, Tips, & Tricks Essential Winter Fashion Guide for the Stylish Man
- Style Guide, Tips, & Tricks Is Your Attire Affecting Your Business Opportunities?
- Henry Davidsen Musings The 3 Pillars of Style
- Style Guide, Tips, & Tricks The Difference Between Style and Fashion
- Style Guide, Tips, & Tricks How to Pack Formal Wear for Travel
- Henry Davidsen Musings 3 Things That Happen When You Start Dressing Well
comment : 0