The Time You Spend Crafting Your Image Is Valuable: Are You Spending It Right?
It’s true — how you spend your time is a direct reflection of what you value. Those who invest their time wisely are known to enjoy a plethora of benefits that can range anywhere from greater wealth to more fruitful relationships. So the question remains, are you spending your time in the most beneficial way possible?
Before we get into the opportunity and costs of working with our upscale Philadelphia men’s suit store consultants at Henry A. Davidsen, we want to quickly discuss the internal dilemma of time versus money.
Money is tangible and easily measured — a dollar is a dollar, a hundred dollars is a hundred dollars. Furthermore, while money doesn’t grow on trees, it isn’t a finite resource. If you spend $100, you can go to work and make $100 again.
Time, on the other hand, is harder to optimize because we tend to not consider it when we’re using it. It’s also a totally finite resource. If you’ve wasted an hour, you never get that hour back.
But what if we told you that you could save both time and money by utilizing the image consulting services at Henry A. Davidsen? Whether you are looking to brush up on your communication skills, or need a complete wardrobe overhaul, we help you build a personal brand for less than if you were to do it yourself.
The Opportunity & Costs of Working with Henry A. Davidsen
- Save time in the short term: Once measurements are finalized, ordering new garments is a breeze.
- Save time (and money) in the long term: Our made-to-measure suits are built to last, so you don’t have to replace your suits every few years.
- Extremely diverse fabric selection: Your taste and budget can always be accommodated.
- Work with consultants, not salespeople. We make clothes that are a reflection of your style, not that of some designer.
- Made in America: Many of Henry A. Davidsen’s garments are made in America – this presents a good opportunity to support American businesses.
- Suits range from $950 – $5000, with most clients spending $2000-$3500
- Shirts range from $200 – $500, with most clients spending $250-$350 per shirt
We’ve met clients who’ve spent nearly double the amount of money on networking seminars, etiquette classes, and DIY suit shopping than what they spend in their first consulting session with us. Call Henry A. Davidsen today — it’s well worth your time and money!