Introducing: Custom Jogger Pants
One of the keys to success in business and life is the ability to adapt. As we’ve mentioned many times in the past, the men’s clothing industry is changing before our very eyes. In that spirit, we’re very excited to introduce our latest offering: custom jogger pants.
Why You Need Custom Jogger Pants
One of the benefits of luxury clothing is the way that the cloth feels. When you’re picking out cloth for a custom suit, one consideration is its “handle” – literally how it feels in your hand.
While this has value, at the end of the day, the cloth isn’t really making contact with your skin – lining is. On the other hand, you’ll feel a jogger pant on your legs all day. When made up in a sumptuous cashmere, this casual basic turns into a luxury item that you’ll want to have a few different versions of to wear throughout the week.
Long story short: these are perfectly suited (pardon the pun) to lounging around the house or running errands in the utmost style, comfort, and uniqueness.
Design Details & Suggestions
- Drawstring waistband with front and back pockets for functionality.
- Slim fit with the tapered leg you’d expect from a jogger pant.
- Soft construction. These are not structured like a traditional custom-tailored pant, increasing the comfort factor.
- It’s best to use cashmere or soft flannel as opposed to, say, a jersey cotton. Not only will it hold up better, but there’s a luxury factor that needs to be considered.
- As they’re custom, there are literally thousands of fabrics to choose from. There’s no better way to make a garment truly “yours.”
How To Wear Luxury Joggers
These are decidedly casual garments – you’re not going to pair these with dress shirts and ties. Thankfully, Henry A. Davidsen offers all manner of casual tops that pair beautifully with jogger pants – custom sweaters, polos, and even t-shirts and henleys.
The key, of course, is to make sure that you’re color-coordinated. If you need some help with this, we have some resources you may find helpful:
If you’re ready to talk about custom joggers and fleshing out your casual wardrobe with some well-deserved luxury, we’re here. Give us a call at 215-310-0219 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to get started.